A UK manufactured three-point inertia reel lap and diagonal seatbelt with period style
chrome plated lift lever buckle, designed for use in horizontally mounted applications such as MGB & MGC models as well as rear parcel-shelf mounted applications.
Our classic styled seatbelts are designed for use on vehicles first
built and registered
up to end of 1972. The retractable seatbelt overall length is 250cm
with an adjustable buckle portion with maximum extended length of 68cm.
retractor mechanism is designed to function when installed in a
horizontal orientation, in MGB & C vehicles this is typicall on the
wheel arch. Please note that mounting bracktes may be required to create
a suitable anchorage in the correct horizontal orientation. If in
doubt, please get in touch for advice. Will also fit MG Roadster and
Midget models but a specific fitting kit will be required.
seatbelts are available in a range of colours including Black, Beige,
Grey, Red, Burgundy & Navy-Blue. If you require a specific colour
that isn't listed, please get in touch as we may be able to help. We can
send webbing colour swatches on request.
Bolt down mounting plates suitable for standard 7/16UNF seatbelt
bolts which are included in the kit. Anchorage points may need to be
fabricated if there
are none in the vehicle, this work should be carried out bt a
competent mechanic. The kit includes bolts, spacer, nuts etc required to install the seatbelt.
- MGB GT
- MGC GT
- MGB Roadster (seperate fitting kit required)
- MG Midget (seperate fitting kit required)
- Rear seat Applications (various models)
- 3 point inertia reel seat belt for use in classic MG motor vehicles.
- Webbing Colour: VARIOUS (please send a messsage if you require a colour sample).
- 15mm diameter mounting holes (to enable anchor plates to rotate)
- Supplied with fixings and fitting/user instruction.
- UK manufactured product
- FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY